Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
At Animo Events Ltd. we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. This policy document has been provided by the legal resource DIY Legals and reviewed and approved by their solicitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “setting” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibition Stand Management
320m2 of exhibition stand, 7 meeting rooms, and over 100 staff members - all successfully managed at Mobile World Congress.
I would really like to thank you for all your hard work. We were very happy with the service, your absolute professionalism, attention to detail and recommendations.
Animo’s team were brilliant. They are all a pleasure to work with too - patient, cheerful & diplomatic. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Marketing and PR Company
Many thanks for organizing and running a great day. I was really pleased with how things went and feedback from our sales partners has been very positive. Thank you for all your hard work!
UK Sales Manager
Sat Nav company
Animo’s staff members are extremely professional, friendly, innovative, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure all our staff, members, and guests have a great time.
International Removals Company
I have never ceased to be impressed at Animo’s diligence, clarity in communications, reactivity and attention to detail. Their customer service is outstanding.
Chief Commercial Officer